Thursday, August 09, 2007

hello

HELLO FRIENDS

WOW!!! How time has flown by it has been about 2 or 3 months since I have wrote in my blog or really talked to anyone that reads the blog and I get this call today from a great friend and he told me that I need to up date my blog and tell people what I have been up to! So this is my attempt to update on what has happened over the last few weeks. My girl friend is home she has been home since the end of June I went down and picked her up so she has been a been taking up a lot my time I love her and I am so glad that she is home. The sad part is she goes home in about 2-3 weeks!!

My good friend Jared up and left me though he has moved to salt lake so I don’t have a close climbing partner anymore it has been really boring at the rec with out my good friend jared but he has moved on to better things and I wish him the best of luck. I have been climbing with corey a bunch, me and him climb about once a week with each other but the last few weeks it has been slow we haven’t been able to climb as much as we would like.

I am moving on with my jobs I am headed to work for my dad again he is paying me more and it will be good for me I haven’t had to truly work in a while my job at the hotel isn’t really that hard and I would like to stay more busy and be more productive! So today is my last day at the hotel I am happy and sad I have some great friends at the hotel and I am going to miss there friendship but I am moving on to new things.

Life is good for me I have had a great summer but as the summer comes to a closes I am getting ready for school and for the climbing comp season I can’t wait to see everyone at the Pocatello pump in a month. I hope that everyone is doing great and that life is treating you well. Please don’t for get about the little climbing in Idaho stop by say hell or leave a comment. Hope to see you all soon

Craig

2 comments:

Hammy said...

I could never forget about you Craig. I am happy that you are doing well. I did try to call you, but I couldn't get a hold of you. So I figured that you were with your girlie. Which is fine. We need to keep in touch so that you can meet me in Twin for a day or two. I hope that this finds you well. I am happy for your choices that you make in your life. I hope that you continue on your course in this life I believe that you will do well in whatever you choose to do. Take care and we will meet up again soon.

~Hammy

tolman said...

its good to seee your posting again hope to see you soon