Monday, August 20, 2007

GOOD BYE PRIM

WHAT A CRAZY WEEKEND I HAVE HAD! so on friday i packed all of my stuff into my car exepcting that after work i was going to run to twin pick up cory and go to the sawtooths and go climbing! it was going to be fun i was super exceited. i had one last job todo before the great trip started so i got in my car and headed for the school i was working at. i made it about 1/2 a mile from the job sight and a gentel men in a 63 dodge ran a stop sign while i was in the intersection great fun right? well need less to say my weekend plans changed. so after this car hit me i did a 360 around his truck and my tail was in the other lane and then another car hit me because he didn't have enough time to stop which sucked so i got hit two time and guess what happened to me nothing major at all i am fine i just have a stiff back that is it. the guy that was in the truck hurt his leg and his back and the other car i haven't heard but nothing bad i know that so my weekend wasn't as fun as i was hoping i am sore. but i shouldn't complain i am fine i walked away from that crash i thank heavelny father for his help in keeping me save. but in brigter news i will get a new car in amonth or two! well i hope everyone else had a great weekend. mine wasn't very fun but i am able to go to the next week. well talk to you all soon. pump is in a few more weeks see you all then!!!!













3 comments:

tolman said...

hello toyota element dud that sucks but i am glad you are safe i really hope to see you soon its been to long , so what are you doing for that month with no car , good thing you got your bike right:)

Mary Grace said...

holy crap craig! i am glad you are still alive!!! and good to see you post again, i was missing the climber craig blog. i think i will be heading up to the pump this year too, i am excited to see you!!
PS next time, dont get a focus. there are cooler cars ;) you deserve a cool car. SEE YA IN SEPTEMBER!

Corey said...

dude i sure love the new car you got out of this deal!!!!