Sunday, November 19, 2006

slot canyon's
























so i am told that i need to post. the only problem is i don't have much to post about i just got back from a training session in the twin area, to help me get ready for NACC this weekend which i am way excited for and yet i am so scared at the same time i am climbing with some of the best in all of north america which is kinda cool. so i head to denver on thrusday me and my dad and cory are going! it kinda sucks that we are leaving on thanksgiving but it is how it works so we deal. i also just got pictures from some slot canyons that me and a guy did acouple of weeks ago they weren't very slot ish but it was fun to go on a day hike i can't wait to go and finish one of them but here are the pictures that we got. hope you enjoy! i will have a big post next week i hope you all have a great thanksgiving! and i hope you are all planning on coming to cruxmas with jared and i on december 9th.

1st photo: wild cat canyon
2nd photo: jump creek
3rd photo: deep in jump creek
4th photo: the falls at jump creek don't jump you would die!

2 comments:

tolman said...

nice pics craig and good luck this week , i know ill be having fun , and ill see you next monday.

M.climb said...

Great shots man. Reminds me of hiking with my dad as a kid. we hiked together so much thath I started to hate hiking and wouldn't do it for years.