Thursday, October 19, 2006

city trip


so i head for the city of rocks tonight! so i am way excited to get there, and start climbing i love the city there is nothing like it in the world and i am happy that it is only 3 hours form my house which makes it really nice when we need some where to travel.

the pictrue to your right is of castle rock! i did a sweet treverse and then climbed a 5.10 a/b i think the funny part was we thought it was bolted and when i got there it was a trad i only had 4 cams on me and two sets of nuts for only doing trad a couple of times i was a little scared. but it went well and it is one of my favoirte climbs at castle and i hope to go back and climb it again! with more cams! if you have never been to castle get your butt in gear and head out there it was a beatiful climbing area and if you like the city you will love castle! the best part about castle is you have to walk in so when you are climbing you don't hear cars drive by and it makes climbing much more enjoy able i hope to see some of you there this weekend if not me and jared should be coming through the area on november the 3rd we are going to a comp in bozmen MT. hope some of you can go with us!

5 comments:

Hammy said...

Hey there craig. I am glad that you enjoyed my little videos. I do have a lot of time on my hands as I am sure the group Tally Hall does as well. Hey I wish that I could hit up the city with you guys this weekend that would be awesome. Unfortunately I have work responsibilities and just can't pull away from it. Well I will talk to you guys on the 3rd of November. Hey you are still planning on moving here in January with Tolman Right?

tolman said...

nice , ilove the pic the best , we sould try that part right below this pic.

Mary Grace said...

love it. castle rock rocks. i have only climbed there once, a couple years ago...i hope we make it out there!

j:) said...

wahoo blog. rock on!

tolman said...

craig you need to post soon